Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Jumpsuit Fail McCalls M6083

Howdy! 
Let me begin by saying the only reason this jumpsuit was a fail was due to user error.
I love, love, loooooove the way it looks on me. Do you agree?
Want to know why it is a fail?


As you can see, the cover clearly shows the jumpsuit illustrated as a loose fitting item of clothing. I thought I was real smart and decided to make it more fitted. It wasn't until I already had the majority of the construction done that I realized this was not a piece put on and then zipped up to fit... I would need to be able to squeeze in and out of it.


I am able to get myself in it and get myself out of it... it is all just a matter of some serious yoga and dancing hahaha. I am terrified to wear this very far from home. I can't imagine trying to figure my way around a public bathroom stall in this.


I am beyond disappointed because everything else is perfect. Everything except the fact that I can barely maneuver myself into or out of it.

Aside from my own shortcomings, this pattern was very simple. The instructions were not complicated at all and the construction came together easily. I urge anyone looking to make this pattern to do so. Just keep in mind that the ease was designed to be extra inches for a very important reason.

XOXOX
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment