Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crafting Promotes Calm

Howdy!
I am sure you may have heard that crafting promotes a sense of calm and can be very relaxing.
I totally agree, nothing works better for me than a fun craft.
With that being said, I am so glad I was crafting last week during the super bowl game.
I was rooting for the Seahawks and they kept me on the edge of my seat. I have never yelled at the TV so much and been left so disappointed by football before. I guess that's because I never watched football until this year.

While I watching the game I was putting together two earring frames.



I needed one to put my stud earrings and one to hang my "hangy" earrings.
Each of them roughly cost about $3.
For the "hangy" earrings I used a frame from the Dollar Tree, a leopard background I had gotten by the felt pieces at Walmart, and some glittery red ribbon.


For the stud earring I used a frame from the Dollar Tree, some pink cross stitch plastic, and some pretty pink ribbon (not in first picture)



I love the way they both turned out! Now that my earrings are much more visible it will be easier to wear them more often. Not to mention they look super cute in my room.

XOXOX
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment