Friday, February 6, 2015

My Heart Takes Flight (McCall's M6503 View B)

Hi everyone!
For my first sewing post here I want to share a dress that makes my heart take flight!


McCall's M6503 in view B


This is the first dress I took serious seriously when it came to fit. I wanted to be absolutely sure I could wear this without any worries or need for an undershirt. I probably spent at least 30 mins just fitting the top.


I must admit, I didn't expect to like it half as much as I do. I struggle with fitting v-neck, wrap style tops and dresses to my body type. I am so glad I took the time to make sure it was right. I found the construction fairly simple and will be making it again.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS!!!

I won't have any trouble wearing it on a normal day with my white flats...
And, as you can see, I can definitely have fun dressing it up


XOXOX!
Lily Bean


2 comments: