Friday, October 17, 2014

Happiness is...


Happiness is...


I received my very first essential rewards "ER" order from Young Living. Waiting for this package felt just like the anticipation of Christmas when I was a child. 

What did I order, you ask.
- The Thieves Essential rewards package which includes 2 bottles of household cleaner, 2 foaming hand soaps, 2 one ounce Thieves spray (perfect to keep in my purse), 2 bottles hand sanitizer, 1 AromaBright toothpaste, 1 bottle of mouth wash, and a bottle of Thieves oil. Pretty good rewards package if you ask me! Especially these days when your immune system can surely use the extra boost.
- An extra bottle of Thieves oil. You can never have too much of a great thing.
- 2ml Sample bottles because sharing is caring
- And I replaced my Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon before they run out.
The order was big enough to qualify me for the monthly promotion, so I received Cinnamon Bark, Orange and Nutmeg oils as freebies.

I must say, now that I wash my hands with Thieves hand soap I walk around like Mary Katherine Gallagher sniffing my hands all day. I am so in love with Thieves and love that it smells like Christmas in a bottle.

I am more than happy to have replaced my hand soap and oral hygiene products with the Thieves line or products. My mouth feels cleaner than ever and I have no fears of ever need poison control. I even swallow my mouthwash now and can never compare the feeling to conventional brands of tooth care products.

What is the ER program with Young Living?
It is a programs that rewards you for your loyalty with the company. Much like the Target Red Card... only better rewards. You can earn from 10-20% back in rewards points to be used in future purchases (Target only rewards you with 5%), access to ER only packages (such as the Thieves one I just received), and you get discounted shipping options.
What's not to love about the all that?

I can't wait for my order next month. I will finally be getting my own bottles of Ningxia Red.


Stay oily!
XOXO
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment