Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cream Cheese Curry Eggs

Hi there!
I have been craving curry eggs for at least a week! I don't often cook "real" food around here, but I was just so inspired to have another recipe to share here.
Ever since turning to a grain free lifestyle my meals have been high protein, low carb, and contain more healthy fats.
This is what I made for breakfast today:
Cream Cheese Curry Eggs


Ingredients for 2 servings:
5 Eggs
Approx 2 oz cream cheese
Curry powder to taste
1 avocado (on the side)


Beat the eggs and curry in a bowl.


Put you cream cheese in the pan and then add the eggs.
As the cream cheese heats up  it will melt and spread as you scramble and cook the eggs.


Serve with a side of 1/2 an avocado and you have yourself one delicious, filling breakfast.

Have a yummy day!!
XOXOX
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment