Monday, November 3, 2014

Lavender

Howdy! The next oil featured in my series on the Everyday Oils Collection is 
Lavender


I want to start by saying that I am not here to tell anyone to get of their medication. I’m not a medical professional and cannot legally diagnose, cure or treat. If you are under the care of a physician, consult them first before diving in. Let it be known that this is for informational purposes only. To practice medicine requires a license…To promote good health does not.

That being said, let's get in to what I love about Young Living Lavender Essential Oil

Lavender is often referred to as the "Swiss Army knife" of essential oils because it has so many uses. It is highly regarded for skin and beauty and can be used to soothe and cleanse cuts, bruises, and skin irritations. While Lavender can help relax, it can also boost stamina and energy. Did you know it takes 170-250 pounds of lavender plants to make just 1 pound of Lavender oil? The thought brings a  whole new appreciation.

Here are my top 10 11 uses for Lavender Essential Oil

1 - I use it day and night after washing my face and applying my Lavender serum
2 - Soothe and boost immune systems when seasonal allergies strike
3 - relax my mind and body during my cycle
4 - support normal sleep by diffusing at bed time
5 - ease daily stressors
6 - soothe a bruise
7 - soothe minor cuts and scrapes
8 - my pets skin care
9 - soothe a stye
10 - for skin imbalances in my body oils and creams
11 - in my hair serum

Happy oiling!
XOXOX
Lily Bean

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment