Monday, November 24, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar Scrub

Howdy!!
Following in my theme this year of giving the gift of health and beauty by making home made products using essential oils.


Here are the ingredients for :
Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar Scrub
1c sugar
1/2c sweet almond oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil 
3 drops Nutmeg Essential oil 


This scrub smells absolutely delicious and will provide more than one benefit thanks to the Cinnamon Bark and Nutmeg essential oils.
I won't lie, when I tested this on my face I couldn't resist licking it off my lips. So yummy! And totally safe thanks to the quality of my ingredients.
I can't wait to give these to my family! I included the recipe so they can make more when they need. 
I also included these directions:
Rub gently to exfoliate skin. Rinse off sugar. Pat dry. Massage in remaining oils.
Use every 3-5 days depending on your skin's needs and area being scrubbed. 
(Face skin ususally needs more time between scrubs than feet.)

XOXOX
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment