Sunday, November 23, 2014

Vanilla Honey Lavender Sugar Scrub

Hello there!! It's that time of the year... the season of giving.
This year I am excited to give the gift of health and beauty by making my loved ones home made products using essential oils.
I spent a good while yesterday researching the oils that I was considering for recipes and I tailored the for what may actually help boost the health of those on my "nice" list.


Here are the ingredients for :
Vanilla Honey Lavender Sugar Scrub
1c sugar
1/2c sweet almond oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tsp raw, unfiltered honey


This scrub smells lovely and will provide more than one benefit thanks to the Lavender essential oil.
I can't wait to give these to my family! I included the recipe so they can make more when they need. 
I also included these directions:
Rub gently to exfoliate skin. Rinse off sugar. Pat dry. Massage in remaining oils.
Use every 3-5 days depending on your skin's needs and area being scrubbed. 
(Face skin ususally needs more time between scrubs than feet.)

XOXOX
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment