Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Grain Free Banana Nut Muffins

Howdy!
I interrupt the previously scheduled blog post for a special recipe.
Enjoy this video for a yummy grain free banana nut muffins recipe brought to you by Madison's Kitchen.
Madison is my friend's little girl and she has just started her own cooking channel on YouTube. Please watch and subscribe to her channel to show this little one some support.
Not only is Madison adorable while she cooks up some yummy breakfast, but she keeps with the "healthy" theme and breaks into dance to show how she exercises.
It's a must watch.

Ingredients:
1 cup coconut flour
5 eggs
5 tablespoons butter, melted (1/2 stick)
3 chopped bananas
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup walnuts


I hope you enjoyed our special guest and her recipe. I will be trying this recipe myself as soon as I get myself more coconut flour.
Until next time...

XOXOX
Lily Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment